Information for Sellers
Sellers gate opens at 8:30am. Always best to get here early to make sure you grab a good pitch!
- No booking required.
- Please bring your own tables.
- Take your litter and unsold items home with you and leave your pitch as clean as you found it.
Admission Costs for Sellers
Cars £8.00, all vans £10.00, trailers additional £4.00.
Get 6 Car Boot Sales for the Price of 5...
Regular car boot sellers can take advantage of our special offer - do 5 boot sales in any one season and you will get the 6th one FREE! Make sure you retain your tickets as proof of sales attended.
Warning to Sellers
Trading standards, customs officers and police visit our boot sales regularly. These items are NOT to be sold on our site:
Guns & Air Rifles | Knives & Other Weapons | Fireworks
Counterfeit Goods including Clothing & DVD's | Stolen Goods
Cigarettes & Tobacco | Wines & Spirits | Livestock & Pets
Perpetrators will be reported to the appropriate authorities
Food and drinks are only to be sold by Authorised Licensed Sellers.
If your are in any doubt - don't bring it! Please email us if you have any questions.
A few tips for first-time Sellers:
Loading your vehicle
- Check the local weather forecast on the day, and pack accordingly.
- Make sure you load your vehicle safely. Don't overload, or obstruct visibility.
- Remember to put your table(s) in last - you will need them first when arriving.
- Make sure your table(s) are strong enough to do the job, and won't buckle under the weight!
Arriving at the Pulloxhill site
- Try to arrive early enough to select a good pitch and set up your table.
- Keep valuable items on sale near to you and in sight at all times.
- Keep your takings and other valuables on your person.
- Remember to keep your car doors locked where possible.
- Avoid the risk of a flat battery by turning off your radio and interior lights.
- Please have your pitch money ready to pay on arrival.
- Bring a small float in case you need to give change.
- Price your items clearly, but be prepared to haggle a little. That's what car boots are all about!
Car Boot Sales are a brilliant way of making a little money out of unwanted items. They are also a fun social event, especially for regular sellers. Bring your family and friends and make a day out of it!